GIVE A MASSAGE AND RECEIVE A MASSAGE (FULLY DRESSED)
Massage is good for body and mind. When you receive a massage regularly you stay flexible and your body will recover faster from small (and large) inconveniences. These 1,5 hour classes are ideal, because you give a 45 minute guided massage AND you also receive a 45 minute massage yourself!
DURING EVERY CLASS
- You learn to give a full body massage – to a fully dressed massage partner – with the use of your hands, thumbs, arms and feet.
- The receiver lies or sits on the massagemat and with pleasant contact your body will be compressed, pulled, rocked and stretched
- You learn to make contact in a pleasant way and you learn to take care of someone else and of yourself.
- You will benefit optimally from all health aspects of yoga stretches, meditation, breathing, touch and relaxation.
Anyone can participate in the classes, massage experience is not necessary. During the class you will follow my example and guidance. That way you can get into the flow of the techniques. The flow provides relaxation for both the receiver and the giver of the massage. Halfway through the class we change roles and the other massagepartner will receive a massage. I will repeat all the massage techniques for the second group. If you join the class regularly you will start feeling more pleasant and you’ll get more and more grip of the massage flow.
You can come alone or as duo. I will make sure everyone can give and receive a massage
Don’t be alarmed by the techniques in the photos. We practice techniques that everyone can do 🙂
- Wear comfortable long loose fitting (sweat) pants
- Wear a comfortable T-shirt with (long) sleeves and a propper collar. Also bring a sweater as you can get chilly when receiving a massage.
- You can change clothes before and after class.
LOCATION & TIMES
- Lutmastraat 209A, 1074 TW Amsterdam.
- Times and class days may vary, check out the online agenda.
- Contact me for private lessons or a workshop at your location.
Make sure to be present 15 minutes before the class starts. This way you have time to change and the class can start and end on time.