LEPELTJE LEPELTJE – AMSTERDAM
Early Bird price ‘til 03-03-2020
|Tue 3 – Fri 13 Aug 2021||Therapeutic Thai Massage 10 days (60 hours) and Sunday 8 Aug is a day off||€ 1050,-||€ 995,-|
|Mon 16 – Fri 20 Aug 2021||Advanced & Stretches 5 days (30 hours)||€ 650,-||€ 595,-|
Combi discount price
Therapeutic Thai Massage + Advanced Thai Massage & Stretches = 10 days + 5 days (90 hours)
In August 2021 Suriyan will come to Amsterdam for the courses “Therapeutic Thai Massage” and “Advanced Thai Massage & Stretches”.
‘YAN’ SURIYAN PUNYAFOO
Suriyan is one of the talented teacher- therapists of Sunshine Massage School in Chiang Mai Thailand. He certified in Thai Massage therapy, and has a wide range of knowledge of Thai treatment and body approach as well as western anatomy and treatment approach. His approach is best described as flowing techniques and precise body movement. He is truly a gentle soul and kind person, and he knows how to combine serious study with a fun and easy going approach.
THERAPEUTIC THAI MASSAGE (10 DAYS)
This course is dedicated to deepen your understanding of the benefits and theory of the Sen lines. Suriyan will lead you through the following subjects and more:
- How to locate the Sen.
- The difference between Sen and nerves.
- Intensive bodywork for healing.
- Acupressure points according to Royal Thai Massage.
- Release of tension and pain and use of compression.
- The study of common body issues or problems.
- Recommended movements and contraindications for different kinds of pain in the body: treatments for feet, knees, legs, back, shoulders, arms.
- Release pain caused by nerves pinched or compressed at joints or by muscles.
Release pain caused by nerves pinched or compressed at joints or by muscles.
ADVANCED THAI MASSAGE & STRETCHES (5 DAYS)
Our experienced teachers are here to help you get deeper in your Thai massage practice.
This course helps you understand the reasons behind some techniques and how to apply them more precisely. You will gain a broader perspective of your whole massage treatments. In this course you will learn a variety of specific techniques and alternative approaches.
- Solidifying techniques taught in our primary courses (Beginners’ Courses).
- Expanding techniques to a wide range of body types and health conditions.
- Focusing on correct posture and precise energy line work.
- Learning more techniques and stretches.
- Using feet, elbows, knees with precision specific to your body type.
PRE-REQUISITE – FOR BOTH COURSES
Everyone with a serious background in Thai massage is welcome.
DAY SCHEDULE – FOR BOTH COURSES
The day schedule on class days will be:
- 09.00 – 12.00 Massage teaching
- 12.00 – 13.30 Lunch and rest
- 13.30 – 16.30 Massage teaching
No class on Sunday 9 Aug.
(Depending on Carollyne’s treatment schedule the practice studio might be available for practicing during the weekend.)
DRESSCODE AND WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable long loose fitting (sweat) pants or leggins
- Wear a comfortable T-shirt with (long) sleeves and a proper collar
- Bring your own pen and paper
You can change clothes before and after class. Massage mats, pillows and course manuals are provided.
After completing the course the students will receive an official certificate of attendance from the Sunshine Massage School.
We advise to register well in advance, this way you can profit from the early bird discount. If you register last minute take into consideration that the course might be full.
Space is limited and registration is necessary!
In the agenda below you can register for the course. Click on the course, create your account and confirm your booking.