Discover & Embody the anatomical magic that’s beneath our skin
Taught by Rachel Ellery, Experienced clinical osteopath, this course will facilitate your understanding and use of anatomy.
JUNE 2019 Rachel will come to Amsterdam for an awesome Anatomy Course. Rachel is an experienced Osteopath & Pilates rehab instructor that has taught many anatomy courses over the last 20 years to students around the world including yoga teachers, osteopaths, bodyworkers and Thai massage therapists. This makes this class unique and precious for whoever wishes to look deeper into the human anatomy of movement, instead of academic dry and boring anatomy charts that can disconnect us from our practice. More info on Rachel visit theanatomyschool.com
- This course is designed to deepen your understanding about the structure and function of your anatomy
- The structural anatomy you learn will give you greater understanding of how the body functions
- You will become a more knowledgeable and effective yoga teacher enabling you to educate your students
- With understanding of alignment of your body this well help deepen your personal practice
- We look deeper into the human anatomy of movement and how it can go wrong
This course is for all of you that would like to learn more about your body and how it works.
DAY SCHEDULE – ANATOMY COURSE
- 09:00 – 12:00 Anatomy Teaching Morning Session
- 12:00 – 14:00 Lunch & rest (Lunch is not included)
- 14:00 – 17:30 Anatomy Teaching afternoon Session
- Day 1: Dynamic Spine – Breath & Core
- Day 2: Lower Extremity – Alignment & Gait
- Day 3: Upper Extremity – Mobility vs. Stability
DRESSCODE AND WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable long loose fitting (sweat) pants
- Wear a comfortable T-shirt with (long) sleeves and a propper collar
- Pen and paper
You can change clothes before and after class. Massage mats, pillows and course manuals are provided.
In the agenda:
- Workshops, Concerts & other Events.
- The periods I’m absent for work training. In this periods no appoinments can be scheduled.
This calender is subject to change.