Fortunately I may receive you again. For your safety and my safety certain rules made by the professional organization still apply. You are expected to read and respect these.
Below the Infection Prevention Guide with adjustments to my practice in combination with existing hygiene rules. If you would like to read the original full Guideline which also describes the cleaning and desinfection protocol, click here.
- I plan my appointments in such a way that with individual treatments there are no other clients in practice with. Between the appointments, I clean and ventilate the practice space. Be on time, but not too early;
- Come alone as much as possible, but in consultation you can take someone with you. A parent can of course come with their child (up to 16 years old);
- Wash your hands before and after the session. Handalcohol is also available if you would like to make use of it;
- Keep your nails clean and cared for;
- Do not wear bracelets and hand jewelry and bring as little stuff as possible. Put your necessary items away in your bag or jacket pocket;
- Bring your own 2 clean (cover)sheets of minimum 140x200cm. This applies for the massage treatments and the cuddle sessions. (This is not necessary for personal guidance, assertiveness training, karate-kata, and other exercises in which I give remote instructions.) Because you lie on (and possibly under) your own clean (cover)sheets, my materials are washed at the end of each working day and/or after 3 treatments. Pillows and pillowcases are washed after each client;
- Wear clean, flexible clothing with long sleeves and long legs. You can changes clothes in the practice;
- Wear (long) hair in a high bun or tail;
- According to the guidelines of the RIVM, it is currently not necessary to use a facemask when treating clients who are not suspected of Covid-19, even if treatment must be done within 1.5 meters. If you prefer so , you yourself can of course always wear a mouth mask. I request people with complaints to stay at home;
- Some Cuddle positions are currently not possible, due to face proximity and breathing direction;
- Toilet use is possible, provided you observe the toilet hygiene rules;
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue paper, throw away in the trash bin and wash/desinfect your hands;
- The treatment room doors remains open during treatment;
- During the treatment, a short break is taken every 30 minutes to extra ventilate the treatment room. When the treatment takes place in the courtyard this break is not nessecary;
- Before and after the treatment I wash my hands and forearms with soap;
- With every treatment I wear clean long-sleeved clothing.
- After each client, contact points such as the door handles, doorbell, chairs and also the toilet space are cleaned. Please touch as little as possible in the practice;
- If you feel anxious to come, a telephone or video consultation is also possible. I then keep contact from a distance and give you instructions or exercises;
- While scheduling the appointment, I ask a number of questions (Triage) this way I know whether treatment can be done safely and also right before the actual appointment I check whether something has changed;
- Stay at home if you or any of your family members have symptoms of a cold, fever, or flu-like symptoms. This also applies to other inflammations or disease situations that may be a contraindication to treatment. Contact me to discuss your situation and to reschedule or optionally cancel your appoinment;
Do you have any questions about my changes to the Covid-19 Infection Prevention Guide? Feel free to contact me, I will be happy to answer your questions.
Despite all the precautions that have been taken, the chance remains, however small, that you will become infected in practice or on your way here. By making the appointment you agree to this risk.
Cuddle positions like these are still possible.
Hanging out in an elastic Cuddle Cloth is still possible.
Cuddle positions like these are currently not possible.
Most of the pictures are from “The Cuddle Sutra” by Rob Grader.