Massage and cuddling are very good for your immune system, so especially during this time a nice way to pay attention to your self-care.
In my practice, the existing hygiene rules still apply, and an amended Infection Prevention Guide has been added.
- I plan my appointments in such a way that with individual treatments there are no other clients in practice with. Between the appointments, I ventilate the practice space. Be on time, but not too early;
- Come alone as much as possible, but in consultation you can bring someone with you. A parent can of course come with their child;
- Keep your nails clean and cared for;
- We expect clients and workshop participants to observe the personal hygiene rules and to take good care of their bodies.
- Smoking is not allowed in the practice rooms and in the courtyard. It is nice if you want to take into account me (therapist and lung patient) and sensitive clients who come after you. We therefore ask you not to smoke just before a treatment or group activity.
- Bring as little stuff as possible. Put your necessary items away in your bag or jacket pocket;
- Take off your shoes after entering;
- All the necessary linen is provided by the practice. Do you, because of your condition, prefer to use your own linen during massage treatments and cuddle sessions? Bring your own 1 or 2 clean (cover)sheets of minimum 140x200cm. (This is not necessary for personal guidance, assertiveness training, karate-kata etc.);
- Wear clean, flexible clothing with long sleeves and long legs. You can changes clothes in the practice;
- Wear (long) hair in a high bun or tail;
- According to the guidelines of the RIVM and the website of the Dutch government, you have no opbligation to use a facemask. if you suffer from your health and/or if you become seriously disrupted by wearing a facemask. If you prefer so, you yourself can of course always wear a facemask. I request people with complaints to stay at home;
- Observe the toilet hygiene rules of the practice;
- The treatment room door remains open during treatment;
- In case of longer treatments a short break is taken to extra ventilate the treatment room;
- Before and after the treatment I wash my hands and forearms with soap;
- With every treatment I wear clean long-sleeved clothing.
- Contact points such as the door handles, chairs and also the toilet space are cleaned regularly;
- If you feel anxious to come, a telephone or video consultation is also possible. Anxiety has a negative effect on your immune system, so I prefer to keep seeing you to you reducing that fear. I then keep contact from a distance and give you instructions or exercises;
- While scheduling the appointment, I ask a number of questions (Triage). This way I know whether the treatment is safe for you at the moment. Right before the actual appointment I ask you again to check whether anything has changed;
- Stay at home if you (or any of your family members) have symptoms of a cold, fever, or flu-like symptoms. This also applies to other inflammations or disease situations that may be a contraindication to treatment. Contact me to discuss your situation and to reschedule or optionally cancel your appoinment;
Feel free to contact me in case you have questions, I’m be happy to answer them.
Despite all the precautions that have been taken, the chance remains, however small, that you will become infected in practice or on your way here. By making the appointment you agree to this risk.