Massage and cuddling are very good for your immune system, so especially during this time a nice way to pay attention to your self-care.
In my practice, the existing hygiene rules still apply, and an amended Infection Prevention Guide has been added.
- I plan my appointments in such a way that with individual treatments there are no other clients in practice with. Between the appointments, I clean and ventilate the practice space. Be on time, but not too early;
- Come alone as much as possible, but in consultation you can bring someone with you. A parent can of course come with their child (up to 16 years old);
- Wash your hands before and after the session. Handalcohol is also available if you would like to make use of it;
- Keep your nails clean and cared for;
- Do not wear bracelets and hand jewelry and bring as little stuff as possible. Put your necessary items away in your bag or jacket pocket;
- Bring your own 2 clean (cover)sheets of minimum 140x200cm. This applies for the massage treatments and the cuddle sessions. (This is not necessary for personal guidance, assertiveness training, karate-kata, and other exercises in which I give remote instructions.) Because you lie on (and possibly under) your own clean (cover)sheets, my materials are washed after working day and/or after 6 treatments. Pillowcases are washed after each client;
- Wear clean, flexible clothing with long sleeves and long legs. You can changes clothes in the practice;
- Wear (long) hair in a high bun or tail;
- According to the guidelines of the RIVM and the website of the Dutch government, you have no opbligation to use a facemask. if you suffer from your health and/or if you become seriously disrupted by wearing a facemask. If you prefer so, you yourself can of course always wear a facemask. I request people with complaints to stay at home;
- Toilet use is possible, provided you observe the toilet hygiene rules;
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue paper, throw away in the trash bin and wash/desinfect your hands;
- The treatment room door remains open during treatment;
- During the treatment, a short break is taken every 30 minutes to extra ventilate the treatment room;
- Before and after the treatment I wash my hands and forearms with soap;
- With every treatment I wear clean long-sleeved clothing.
- After each client, contact points such as the door handles, chairs and also the toilet space are cleaned. Please touch as little as possible in the practice;
- If you feel anxious to come, a telephone or video consultation is also possible. Anxiety has a negative effect on your immune system, so I prefer to keep seeing you to you reducing that fear. I then keep contact from a distance and give you instructions or exercises;
- While scheduling the appointment, I ask a number of questions (Triage) this way I know whether treatment can be done safely and also right before the actual appointment I check whether something has changed;
- Stay at home if you or any of your family members have symptoms of a cold, fever, or flu-like symptoms. This also applies to other inflammations or disease situations that may be a contraindication to treatment. Contact me to discuss your situation and to reschedule or optionally cancel your appoinment;
Do you have any questions about my changes to the Covid-19 Infection Prevention Guide? Feel free to contact me, I will be happy to answer your questions.
Despite all the precautions that have been taken, the chance remains, however small, that you will become infected in practice or on your way here. By making the appointment you agree to this risk.