Fortunately, I may receive you again, but because the Coronavirus is still active, certain rules have been drawn up by the professional organization for your and my safety. You are expected to read and respect these.
Below the Infection Prevention Guide with adjustments that apply in my practice. If you would like to read the original full Guideline which also describes the cleaning and disinfection protocol, click here.
- I plan my appointments in such a way that with individual treatments there are no other clients in practice with. Between the appointments, I clean and ventilate the practice space well, by opening the outer doors and windows. Be on time, but not too early;
- Come alone as much as possible, leave your partner at home. Either parent can of course come with their child (up to 16 years old);
- We don’t shake hands;
- When entering you use disinfection gel for your hands;
- Make sure your nails are clean and neatly trimmed and filed;
- Do not wear bracelets and hand jewelry and bring as little stuff as possible. Put your necessary items away in your bag or jacket pocket;
- Bring your own 2 clean (cover) sheets of 140 x 200cm. This applies for the massage treatments and the cuddle sessions. This is not necessary for individual assertiveness training, karate-kata, and other exercises in which I give remote instructions;
- On arrival in the practice, wear clean, flexible clothing with long sleeves and long legs. At the moment you cannot change clothes in the practice. If you come with short clothes, you can put on your own long clothes over your other clothes;
- When you arrive, wear your (long) hair in a high bun or tail with an rubberband. If you also want to wear a headscarf or hat, that is also allowed;
- Bring your own face mask. During your visit to the practice, we both wear a face mask;
- The toilet is temporarily not usable;
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue paper, which you immediately throw away in the trash bin. Then use disinfection gel for your hands again, and I will briefly ventilate the treatment room;
- Use the foot pedal of the trash bin;
- The treatment room door remains open during treatment;
- During the treatment, a short break is taken every 30 minutes to ventilate the treatment room;
- Before and after the treatment I wash my hands and forearms with disinfectant soap;
- With every treatment I wear clean long-sleeved clothing.
- After each client, contact points such as the door handles, doorbell and chairs are cleaned. Touch as little as possible in practice;
- The intake conversation takes place at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters;
- Where necessary and possible, I give instructions and exercises at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters and physical contact is kept to a minimum;
- Some Cuddle positions are currently not possible, due to face proximity and breathing direction;
- If you feel anxious to come, a telephone or video consultation is also possible. I then keep contact from a distance and give you instructions or exercises;
- While scheduling the appointment, I ask a number of questions (Triage) this way I know whether treatment can be done safely and also right before the actual appointment I check whether something has changed;
- Stay at home if you or any of your family members have symptoms of a cold, fever, or flu-like symptoms. You are expected to cancel your appointment or contact me to discuss this. Until further notice, these cancellations, regardless whether they are timely, will not be charged;
Do you have any questions about my changes to the Covid-19 Infection Prevention Guide? Feel free to contact me, I will be happy to answer your questions.
Despite all the precautions that have been taken, the chance remains, however small, that you will become infected in practice or on your way here. By making the appointment you agree to this risk.
Cuddle positions like these are still possible.
Hanging out in an elastic Cuddle Cloth is still possible.
Cuddle positions like these are currently not possible.